B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default First home inspection coming up...

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:40:06 -0500, Wendy Chatley Green
wrote:

Maybe it's only Texas and Florida, but none of my agents for
purchases in those states recommended a home inspector. They did have
photocopies of names and addresses of local inspectors, but I wasn't
required to choose from those lists.

Here in CT, they will only recommend if you ask. No one is required
to do anything.

That said, it's amazing how many will use an inspector recommended by
the selling agent, use an attorney that represents the bank, etc...
to save a few bucks.

A home is both the largest investment and the largest purchase of a
lifetime for many people. It's really worth it to spend a few extra
bucks to make sure _you_ are represented.

Barry