Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default While we're waiting for the next "Project Binky" video...

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article 20171012212109.6c60d5a3@Mars,
Rob Morley wrote:
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:16:54 -0000 (UTC)
Tim+ wrote:

.. this may provide some amusement.

Only seen a few bits so far but it's about converting a sub-£500 Mark
10 Jag into a beast suitable for the "Rust to Rome" rally. I think a
6 litre V12 engine creeps in somewhere. ;-)

https://youtu.be/vIh2iFWKwRk

It seems to just fizzle out with a motor that won't run at the end. :-(

I'd be very surprised if you could buy a Mk X Jag for £500 which was of
any use at all, other than for just a few spares. To get one which would
be economic to put back on the road would cost about 3 times that,

Staying in the EU would fix that for sure.