j j

Default making hole in wall of brick house

"Mark" wrote in message
th.net...
In article ,
says...
I want to make a hole for a vent in the wall of a brick house.
On the inside I see wood planks, on the outside there's brick. I have no
idea if there's something in between.

is there anything I should be aware of, anything I could do wrong while
cutting the hole?

Hidden studs, wiring, and plumbing.

no, I forgot to say that I ripped everything out
only thing I see is some wooden boards and then I assume there's brick.

there are circular blade kits used for making these kinds of holes,

that's
what I will use

Hmmm. Either an awful small vent, or a rather expensive
tool for a one-time use.

someone else will cut it for me, he already has a tool that he used to cut
one for himself. I'm just wondering if I can damage the bricks or osmething
along those lines.
it's a 4" hole