Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_21_] Alan[_21_] is offline

Default Drayton Digistat SCR receiver not working

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:14:01 +0000, deebee wrote:

I've got a Drayton Digistat SCR that's stopped working, meaning I can't
turn my heating on. The transmitter (a 2RF) is fine and it has new
batteries. The fault seems to lie with the receiver,

It is the receiver. There are 2 mini relays inside it which fail with
some regularity IME.
The receiver is available separately, but the cost is very similar to a
new one, so I'd just go and buy a different new one from Plumbcenter,
their own re-branded Honeywell ones are fine at £60ish.