Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Drayton Digistat SCR receiver not working

Not much to go on there is there? Could be any number of things from the
description.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"deebee" m wrote in
message ...
I've got a Drayton Digistat SCR that's stopped working, meaning I can't
turn
my heating on. The transmitter (a 2RF) is fine and it has new batteries.
The
fault seems to lie with the receiver, which has no lights coming on at
all.
After a bit of searching online, I've tried turning the boiler off at the
switch, then turning it back on again with the two buttons on the receiver
held down - but still nothing at all from the receiver. I also noticed
some info about how it can sometimes just need a replacement
capacitor - but that seems to be when there's a green light on somewhere,
but
the light's not blinking.
An engineer has suggested it will be around £100 plus labour to replace
the
whole wireless system, so if anyone here can help set me straight on what
the
problem is and how I might fix it for less than that, I'll be eternally
grateful!
Many thanks,
David

--