Posted to uk.d-i-y
Yam man Yam man is offline

Default Power lights in loft from lighting circuit help please

I plan on finding the last light in loop that should have only 2 cables into
it. From there I take 1.5mm t&e joined into that light fitting to a fused
switch I plan on putting 3amp fuse max into that and the flex from the light
unit would be permanently fixed into that switch. The light unit is metal it
runs 4x t5 tubes equal to 4x 54w tubes 0.96amps. I run cable from lighting
fixture to fused switch then the light is fixed into the switch. Is this all
sound correct have I missed anything. The light is free hanging on adjustable
hangers.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1242228-.htm