Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cutting polycarbonate sheet 10mm

On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 03:03:12 UTC+1, Fredxxx wrote:
On 11/10/2017 02:04, tabbypurr wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19:08 UTC+1, ss wrote:

Twinwall:

What best to use, if possible I dont want to buy as it is a one off job.
from a 2 metre sheet I want to cut 3 x2x2 foot squares.
Tools at hand:
Blunt tenon saw, angle grinder, normal saws, circular saw 48 tooth,
Multi tool, stanley knife,jig saw with various blades.

Stanley knife.

Assuming this is a 10mm thick sheet, I think you'll be a long time with
your Stanley knife before cutting right through?

He said it's twinwall. Most of the replies have been more suited to solid sheet, and 10mm solid polycarb is not really a diy item.

NT