Posted to uk.d-i-y
Garry Selby[_2_] Garry Selby[_2_] is offline

Default UMAX

replying to Keefiedee, Garry Selby wrote:
This product probably works as we purchased load cheap put it in various
houses and relative said it made differance thats not sciance BUT spoke to a
chemical engineer asked if it was word BULL he said it worked and were
developing their own version when BS standard was tested BUT dont go off the
inflated figures quoted lucky if it achieves 3% they were adding it to their
Inhibitor as a benefit And their we have it inhibitor not spending hours why
it works saves money 2 things GET a magnaclean that saves money put inhibitor
in dirty sytem cost money breakdowns and extra gas . so would I put product in
yea not at £20 17% is BULL fernox sell F6 quote 1% thats realistic one off
payment its good for say 5 year . have I experiance hope so we own over 50
property's we are gas safe registered we fix boilers service them and I saved
word is thousands after fitting Magnacleans and inhibitor yearly yes my break
down cost were high not now so whats that say .

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/umax-1010053-.htm