Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Votes for freedom

Absolutely. London generates by far the most money, and subsidises the
rest of the UK. So time for it to go independent, stay in the EU, and let
the rest of the country starve.

Ah, the magic bucket of money theory again.

Where do you think the "city" gets all of its money if not from all of
us in the form of our pension funds, the value of the companies we work
for and for the last decade from a poorer standard of living for the
general population due to the various measures used to bail them out.