Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default convertiging 3.5mm to USB

In sci.electronics.repair, on Mon, 9 Oct 2017 20:52:28 +0100, Mike Coon
wrote:

In article , NONONOmisc07
says...

Otherwise, I think I can convert the mp3's to .cda's though I haven't
found a converter yet that will do a whole directory, not just one at a
time.

Goldwave (http://goldwave.com/release.php#download) has a "Batch"

BTW, "batch" is the word I should have been looking for. It's not like I
don't know the word from IBM mainframes going back to 1977.

conversion function. Not sure if it is available for free; I have had a
licence for years.

Mike.

Is it ungrateful to y ou to post that if you search on

batch conversion mp3 to cda

even without the word 'free' there are 3 or more free ones. So if one
works well, I have the $45 for mad-money.