Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default convertiging 3.5mm to USB

In sci.electronics.repair, on Mon, 9 Oct 2017 20:52:28 +0100, Mike Coon
wrote:

In article , NONONOmisc07
says...

Otherwise, I think I can convert the mp3's to .cda's though I haven't
found a converter yet that will do a whole directory, not just one at a
time.

Goldwave (http://goldwave.com/release.php#download) has a "Batch"
conversion function.

Great. Thanks.

Not sure if it is available for free; I have had a
licence for years.

Mike.

I have a new plan, which is to spend more money. I made it from 65
almost to 71 without running out of money, and if I up my spending , I
think I'll still be okay. (Of course for me, that's only 200 or 300 a
year.)

It took me a while to find the price: US$45 (Lifetime) • US$15 (One
Year)

Wow, It does a lot of things. I'll probably never do anything but
conversions to CDA, and only until I get a car radio that plays MP3s,
but that will probably be 6 or 7 years.

There is so much interesting stuff to do. I wish I could live another
100 years.