Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Votes for freedom

On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 22:39:01 +0100, ARW
wrote:

eg Catalonia,

I'm all for democracy and a free vote.

Like, 'hands up who wants out?' and only those hands counted?

So hands up everyone that wants shut of the Welsh.

Meh, like the EU ... for what reason as I don't have one for either?
[1]

Cheers, T i m

[1] When we were on our motorcycle camping trips around the UK it was
a big enough PITA when we came across a toll bridge or road (getting
money out of your pocket whist sitting on a motorbike, especially when
wearing waterproofs), let alone having a real border control. ;-(

p.s. One of our lady BMW riders took herself round the world and she
used to keep a carton of cigarettes that, if just left on the counter
would speed her passage though many customs posts. ;-)