Chia Pet

Default Fire Insurance Nightmare

wrote in message
Insurance people are all crooks !!!!
Insurance people are the scum of the earth, and are even worse
than most lawyers and politicians. Insurance companies are all filthy
rich, from ripping off their customers. Not a one of them has ever
worked a day in their lives. They just sit on their fat asses and
collect your money.

Remember that the next time you pay for insurance.
After all, you are paying that crook to sit at a desk, talk on the
phone, and play with pens and pencils, while the rest of us have
REAL jobs. And they have the nerve to call selling insurance
a job !!! YEAH RIGHT !!!!

Exactly my fear. I can pay for more, but how can I actually get what I need.
That is my nightmare!