Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Alifragis Chris Alifragis is offline

Default Liquid glass resin gone wrong and need to rub back!!

I have an area of 1200x600 table top that has a veneer design with different colours on a black background.
After pouring the dark veneers got really darker and are hardly seen, and some areas on the black look cloudy.
I want to rub back the resin so I can add lighter veneer replacing the dark ones and repour liquid glass resin hoping to get rid of the cloudy areas
What grade of paper do I need and how long do I wait for liquid glass to cure.
It has been 2 days since the first pour.