Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Weather-proof "lazy susan" type bearing race...

On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 06:58:11 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 08:53:26 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

Here he goes, the whole kit. Use as much as he likes, mount the
wheel
to the hub with or without the studs. http://tinyurl.com/yasta65n
$38 delivered!

How would you attach the axle stub to the base if you had only
woodworking tools?

Wood welder, of course. (Did I overlook a portion of the original
post?)

OR, upon special request, a handscrew clamp.
http://tinyurl.com/ycfer722 Clamp it right in front of, and touching,
the front screw for the best stability and tightest clamping.

-
I've figured out why we have Dems. Uncle Siggy told me:

Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves
responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.
--Sigmund Freud

Unfortunately, some Reps are that way, too. (see CONgress)