Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Can I play MP3?

In article , NONONOmisc07
@bigfoot.com says...

So another combination to try is a writable CD with audio tracks

rather
than MP3...

Will VLC and WMP and Real Player and the others do that?

There's no way to add audio tracks to a flash drive, rather than mp3, is
there?

I was referring to playing CDs with a CD player. I thought that was
*part* of the scenario, but rather lost the context.

There are numerous coding formats for audio (e.g. OGG) and player apps
can each cope with a repertoire of them. VLC, in particular, plays *.ts
files that my digital TV set-top box records, after I've copied them to
my PC; both audio and video!

Mike.