Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
pamela wrote:
Well yes, because we could subsidise all our exports to the EU
and still be better off.

Dp you have any links or cites to support that? I would be
interested to see them.

Why? Can't you think for yourself?

Oh. No. I forgot. You are a lefty-recieved-wisdom-remoaner and
you believe what people tell you.

As long as they work at the Beeb or write for the Guardian

Bless!

There must be some data to prove or disprove the claim that "we can
subsidise all our exports to the EU and still be better off."

It's not a thought experiment.

That Turnip thinks selling things below cost long term is a good business
model does rather explain why he ceased trading.

--
*The best cure for sea sickness, is to sit under a tree.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.