Chip Stein

Default pool enclosure repair

"mike C" wrote in message . com...
Has anyone here rescreened the roof of a pool enclosure? I cannot find any
sights that can provide info on how it's done, every site jumps you into a
'search for a contractor' site. The screening is standard Nylon, the
process is the same as with any window screen, but the extruded metal frame
is only 2" wide.
When you lay a ladder or scaffolding across the frame, it sits right on
the screen material itself. The frame is a dome shape, so while scaffolding
lays okay on the top sections, it has the tendency to want to slide off on
the angled sections.
I'm alot more comfortable reshingling a roof than I am with playing
around on this stuff, but my wife is unwilling to pay 2 grand so I can watch
a pro do it...especially when the materials come out to about 200 bucks.
Thanks for advice,
mike
PS- No comments on being *whipped*, I have my revenge planned...

I have the same problem. i've seen them do it though. the scurry
around on the aluminum girders, no scaffolding involved. i'd rather
pay someone to do it myself.
Chip