Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
Ophelia wrote:
Exactly! It is afraid if we have an easy ride, other countries will
feel it could be easy for them to escape too.

Really? How many have had a referendum on it? Or are you simply guessing -
a common thing with brexiteers. Both france and Germany have had recent
elections. With pro EU parties winning.

Some club when the members have to be held by fear.

There are already countries outside the EU who have a deal with it.
Norway, etc.

If the UK got a better one, they would want it too.

It really is simple. If we don't want to be part of the club, walk away.
But we apparently still want to use some of the club facilities. So they
hold all the aces.

Take your head out of the sand and try working out what the UK would do if
the positions were reversed.

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.