Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MSNBC Guest: Hunters Use Suppressors So Deer Can't Hear Them [VIDEO]

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 12:14:11 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 10/3/2017 4:30 PM, wrote:

We are only talking about making them easier to get legally. I can
make you a very capable suppressor in about 15 minutes from things I
can get at Home Depot, or maybe even out of a construction dumpster if
the plumbers are done.
The hearing loss issues are very real too and it is more likely to be
younger shooters who do not recognize the danger. That was certainly
true of my generation. Can't we just do it "for the children"? :-)

If they are too stupid to wear hearing protection, they are too stupid
to have a gun.

How many other thinks do we say that about?
There are lots of things we do to protect stupid people ... by law.
If you are too stupid to safely use a lawn mower you shouldn't have
one, yet there are a dozen mandated safety features on mine, just to
protect stupid people. I am just saying why not allow a safety feature
on guns that protects hearing