Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
pamela wrote:
Well you're the one doing all the moaning.

The only moaning is from Brexiteers who are increasingly
frustrated that gettinga good deal isn't as easy as they had been
promising everyone. Poor dears.

Odd isn't it? The EU is a dreadfully inefficient bureaucracy, and is like
a fully loaded container ship at full speed - takes ages to react to
anything, we're told.

Yet they were ready for Brexit negotiations with the UK - while the UK
floundered.

And so much for them needing us more than we need them.

To date, they've done all the running. With little indication that will
change.

Brexiteers remind me of English football supporters. 'We are going to win
the world cup'

--
*WHY IS IT CALLED TOURIST SEASON IF WE CAN'T SHOOT AT THEM?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.