Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

On 04/10/17 19:55, pamela wrote:
On 21:56 3 Oct 2017, bert wrote:

In article , pamela
writes

Are we honestly and truly expecting the EU to make an effort to
ensure our exit is as nice, easy and painless as possible?

No because those in charge of the negotiations don't give two
hoots about the well being of the EU citizens.

We were told my many EU politicians not to expect that. It's
time to stop moaning amd simply accept the situation we have
got ourselves into.

Well you're the one doing all the moaning.

The only moaning is from Brexiteers who are increasingly
frustrated that gettinga good deal isn't as easy as they had been
promising everyone. Poor dears.

ON your planet, not mine.

The moaning from brexiteers is that we are shilly shallying around
pretending we will get a deal when everyone knows the EU cannot afford
to give us one, so the negiotiaons are all show trial virtue signalling
and posturing for the Community.

It's shades of Donald Trump saying, "Who would have thought health
care coud be so complicated?"

No, its shades of Alexander and the Gordian knot

Just leave now,. stop paying, and sort out the trade deal afterwards

Hearing the wails and moans of Brexit is almost an entertainment
and I hope for more in the next year or two. Schadenfreude can be
such fun.

Hearing the moans of remoaners is not entertaining, its sad, its
sickening and its frightening to see how brainwashed and naive they are.

To those of us who have lived in the reeal world, run businesses, done
practical stuff, negotiated big contracts etc.

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)