Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Exactly as we are doing. But we don't want to leave the club entirely. We
want to still use some of the facilities provided by being a member of
that club. But don't want to pay the membership fee, etc.

Don't you read anything on here?

What is teh memebrship fee for the single market ?

Whatever those running that market decide. We aren't forced to be part of
it.

How much a year is there a discount for buying 5 years in advance.
No such costing has been announced or even shown.
Unless it's that 100 billion then 80 billion then 50 and now 20.

All these thing should have been explained before the referendum.

They were. You weren't listening. Maybe you should have read your "meja"
Most
simply didn't have any idea of the ramifications of leaving.

Speaking for others again?
Including
those in charge. Punters made the mistake of believing the likes of Farage
and Boris. A less trustworthy pair would be hard to find.

Try Corbyn and McDonnell.
--
bert