Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
whisky-dave writes
On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 16:57:40 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 14:32:48 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
No new country joined the EU without the UK's approval.

So who in the UK got to vote on that. ?

You want a referendum on every single part of government business?
Don't you think that a bit impractical?

No but like any club (except fight club perhaps) you can leave when the
club it no longer suits you, I left my camera club, polititions leave
their party sometimes joining others.

Exactly as we are doing. But we don't want to leave the club entirely. We
want to still use some of the facilities provided by being a member of
that club. But don't want to pay the membership fee, etc.

Don't you read anything on here?

What is teh memebrship fee for the single market ?

Not allowed under WTO.
How much a year is there a discount for buying 5 years in advance.
No such costing has been announced or even shown.
Unless it's that 100 billion then 80 billion then 50 and now 20.

--
*Does fuzzy logic tickle? *

We used to do that here, one of the projects I was on was to control a
cement mixing rig that had 3 tanks where the levels had to be
maintained.

--
bert