Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Acme Screw Machine Acme Screw Machine is offline

Default Why no one buys screw machines

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:36:31 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 10:02:11 -0700, Acme Screw Machine
wrote:

Hello Mr. Huntress,

We can confirm Mr. Wieber's account to some degree. We had a lot of
junk that was costing us money to dispose of. Mr. Wieber took it off
our hands at no charge. Although we are a little disturbed that he is
sleeping in our parking lot and rummaging though our dumpster looking
for half eaten sandwiches. He will only be allowed to continue so long
as he agrees to begin abiding by the poop and scoop bylaws.

Acme? You can do better than that..cant you?

Oh, there you are! I wanted to tell you that since I don't like
pickles, I wrapped up the ones off my burger today and put the package
neatly in the corner of the dumpster. Bon appetit! Sorry about the
swarf, a couple of the pickles fell on the floor before I wrapped
them. I notice you've been putting bottles of what looks like lemonade
in our dumpster. Cut that out or we'll have to insist that you move
back to the Walmart parking lot.