Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 20:47:28 +0100, James Harris
wrote:

On 03/10/2017 12:28, pamela wrote:
On 11:07 3 Oct 2017, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

The graph comes from a PWC report published a few months before the
referendum and it and other Brexit predictions were soundly laughed
at by the Brexit camp.

It represents the sort of "selective facts" which sadly came to
typify the Leave campaign.

I thought both campaigns were selective of their "facts". They were run
by politicians, after all.

ISTM there's a certain intellectual dishonesty in blaming one side. It's
easy to believe what we want to believe. It's far better to see if there
is genuine evidence and base our beliefs on the data rather than cherry
picking reports to fit our preconceptions.

IIRC we heard very little from the "stay" campaign - or maybe the
media just didn't report that campaign.