Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default unFIT solar

On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 19:22:21 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 2 October 2017 19:45:27 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 28 September 2017 21:17:58 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

For example, there is a lot to be said for
inductively charging mobile phones where
you put the phone down overnight etc.

But it might be better to have them
charging during the day via solar power.

Not viable for mobiles, only for much lower
powered devices like watches and calculators.

not currrently but there's prototypes that work.

Not for long enough to matter and they clearly
dont charge too well when in your ****ing pocket.

Yes they do.

Not even possible with solar.

We aren;t talking about solar

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should be able to find the
word solar in your mindless silly **** above,

I did I was the one suggesting charging phones via solar power But I know it wouldn't work at night.

For example, there is a lot to be said for
inductively charging mobile phones where
you put the phone down overnight etc.

So who puts there phone down and expects it to charge over night from solar..

if someone was actually
stupid enough to lend you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.

Even the white cane will be more inteligent than you.

And since this mindless silly **** is the best you can manage,
here goes the chain on the rest of your even sillier ****, again.

same **** as usual you lose the plot yet again.