Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
James Harris[_3_] James Harris[_3_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
James Harris wrote:
Funny the way Brexiteers said to ignore any 'experts' - unless they
happen to support their views.

I set no store by the PwC predictions.

'WTO is not as good as a trade deal but it's OK. Don't
believe me? Look at this graph which the CBI commissioned from
PricewaterhouseCoopers.'

Suggests you used it to support your argument. No point in doing so if you
'set no store' by it.

I mean I set no store by what PwC say will happen by 2030. Such
projections so far off are completely unreliable. As I said, forecasters
cannot get six months right, let alone 14 years. What mattered from the
graph, in this context, was their assessment of WTO compared with
Remain. WTO is, according to their assessment, nothing like as bad as
people now assume.

--
James Harris