Posted to alt.home.repair
Jennifer[_11_] Jennifer[_11_] is offline

Default Kerosene in a plastic gasoline can

On 10/03/2017 08:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 04:08:25 -0400, backhoe
wrote:

On 10/03/2017 12:14 AM, Jennifer Nieto wrote:
replying to mycomputer3, Jennifer Nieto wrote:
Yellow is for diesel fuel

*

* American Public Works Association Uniform Color Codes.
*

* RED €“ Electric Power Lines, Cables, Conduit, and Lighting Cables.
* YELLOW €“ Gas, Oil, Steam, Petroleum, or Gaseous Material.
* ORANGE €“ Communication, Alarm or Signal Lines, Cables, or Conduit.
* BLUE €“ Potable Water.
* GREEN €“ Sewers and Drain Lines.

That is true for pipes/lines - but not for containers -

But my sewer pipes are white and my water pipes are an oxidized copper color.Â* Do I need to paint them to meet code?