Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Painting a Bakelite radio cabinet

In article ,
says...

Yep. I like it. I did some searching through various online patent
search databases and did not find anything even close. Plenty of
semi-log paper graphs, but nothing suitable for writing. They all
have the necessary semi-log horizontal lines, but they also have
equally spaced vertical lines, which makes it difficult to use as
writing paper.

I think it just might be patentable. No clue how you're going to sell
the idea to a manufacturer of rules writing paper. It's far too easy
to clone and steal:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ruled+writing+paper&tbm=isch
http://objective.restrictions.us/lined-paper

If you like researching patents, I have another one for you. This was a
joint invention with a colleague, also decades ago, and mostly about
coming up with the name...

"Panickers" (panic + knickers). An incontinence garment specifically to
cope with the gut impact of sudden fright!

Mike.