Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MSNBC Guest: Hunters Use Suppressors So Deer Can't Hear Them [VIDEO]

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 18:15:42 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

Okay, for 250 years folks have enjoyed hunting and shooting sports
without access to silencers.

Yes and deafness is an ongoing problem in our older population. How
many of them had their hearing damaged from shooting?
If you can believe my doctor, every one of them who did not have
significant hearing protection. That would be just about every shooter
before the 70s when it became a thing to use, particularly on a range.
I still see plenty of hunters going without any ear protection. It
also includes most veterans if they actually got close to a firing
range (or a war).