Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default MSNBC Guest: Hunters Use Suppressors So Deer Can't Hear Them[VIDEO]

On 10/3/2017 4:47 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 12:58:29 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I'd say that anyone who opposes closing the private sale background check
loophole, who opposes putting people on the no-fly list on the list of
blocked sales, and anyone who thinks we should make silencers less
expensive and more available meets the definition.

How many people have EVER been killed by a suppressor? The bullets
still come out the same way, suppressed or not. This is knee jerk
opposition to a non issue.
If I used that logic I would ban cell phones instead of just having a
law saying they are illegal to use in the car.

It had nothing to do with the shooting but it does make it harder to
catch the shooter jf the shot is not heard. In the case of the LV
shooter, if his gun was not heard right away the carnage may have been
worse. It took some time as it was before people know what was
happening. With an automatic weapon like he was using, seconds mattered.

As for gun control, we are 200 years too late. There are plenty of guns
out there and criminals will continue to get their hands on them even if
all gun production stopped today. No easy answer. Maybe no answer at all.

Have you ever watched Live PD on TV? Every week they are finding
illegal guns, mostly stolen usually carried by unsavory characters.