Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:20:44 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

We are trying.

Not nearly hard enough, though. Best thing we could possibly do now is
what we should have done right from the start: embrace hard/clean Brexit.
But since they don't seem to have the guts for it, the next-best option
is to refuse point-blank to negotiate with preconditions.
May is ****-weak (embarrassingly so) and Boris is (not surprisingly)
seizing his chance. Pity he and Gove fell out as now is the time they
could really grasp the initiative and blow the pansies out of the water.
Be nice to hear something from Moggy, too.