Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default dog digs hole

On 10/03/2017 01:14 AM, Jake wrote:
On 10/02/2017 11:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/2/2017 6:27 PM, T wrote:
On 10/02/2017 02:26 PM, badgolferman wrote:
My dog keeps digging a hole in the same spot and I keep filling it up
with dirt.Â* This spot is right in front of the steps off the back deck
so I can't leave it there.Â* I yell at her, I bring her over to the hole
and tell her "No" or "Bad Dog" but she keeps doing it.Â* There isn't
anything there other than fresh dirt and the hard compacted stuff
underneath it.

How can I stop the dog from doing this?

Hi Badgolferman,

This is because she is a domesticated wolf.Â* Wolves
bury their catch for later dining.Â* And they will
steel from each other, so if they find a hole, they
will dig it up figuring there is dinner beneath.
She keeps digging it up because she sees that it
has been disturbed.

Okay, here is a trick a dog lover told me.

1) put the dog somewhere she can't see what you are doing.

2) blow up a ballon, tie it off, and put it in the hole

3) thinly cover the hole with dirt.Â* Don't try to hide
Â*Â*Â* the cover up job.Â* You want her to think another
Â*Â*Â* dogs has had at the hole.Â* Just make it so she
Â*Â*Â* can't see the ballon and will scratch at it.Â* This
Â*Â*Â* will make her think another dogs buried food.

4) let dog lose in the yard.Â* Scratch!Â* Bang!Â* Problem
Â*Â*Â* solved.

Do this with all her holes.

Laughing is allowed.

:-)

-T

That is really funny, T!

Yah, real ****ing funny...Until the dog gets sand/dirt in its eyes.

What kind of sick ******* would do that to their pet?

OH BROTHER!!!

Dogs deal with dirt in their eyes all the time.