Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 02/10/2017 12:01, pamela wrote:

snip
Brexiteers thought we held all the cards and that the negotiations
would quickly come out in our favour. That's naieve. The EU is
not attempting to give the UK a good deal.

That is what Remoaners believe how Brexiters think.

Brexiters think WTO rules are fine.

Brits are famously hopeless at bartering for goods when they're
abroad and now they are proving equally hopeless.

So why bother?

Because a continuation of the current free trade would be useful.

But not worth paying any exit fee to get. Or any ongoing fee like
Norway, Switzerland and Iceland are stupid enough to pay either.

Let March 2019 pass.

We ought to be talking more to other countries in the world.

No need, they are happy to do what is useful to them and Britain.