Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
James Harris wrote:
In article ,
James Harris wrote:
A fair assessment. I would add that the goals are different. The EU
has stated that from their point of view Brexit has to cause
diminishment. I believe them.

Another good reason not to leave the EU.

Sure. Anyone that bullies us should be given in to. No doubt about it.

The UK while a member of the EU demanded change for their benefit. The
EU mostly said no.

No. The _EU_ kept pushing for change, not the UK. We joined a tennis
club - which it was at the time. But over time the EU decided it wanted
to play rugby.

Ah - that one again. All 20 odd countries united to do down the UK.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.