Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default concrete side walk net to house.

On 9/30/2017 11:44 PM, carmen wrote:
Hello. I have had a problem with my neighbor for quit sometime now. I had a
licensed cement guy pour concrete all around my home and extended my drive
way. I am talking about 3 cement trucks worth. 2 years later my side
walk next
to one of my neighbors has cracked.Â* I would like to mention that her
sprinkler main and 1 of her sprinklers keeps on dripping water
constantly so
much so it is like a swimming pool on her side. the problem started to
affect
me when the water start to drain into my side through the wooden fence.
Now i
have constant mud with standing water all across my wooden fence and my new
cement. She says that her water has nothing to do with my concrete
braking. Her lawn guy said that i need to plant grass next to my cement
so it can
absorb the moisture and solve the problem. I would like to know if her over
watering is the issue of my cement by the way this is the only side of my
cement that has large cracksÂ* in itÂ* and buckling. I do not know what
else to
do. I have called the city and the city left her a warning for over water
since we are in a water conservation zone. The officer looked and stated
that
it is extremeÂ* over watering and damaging the city sidewalk. The city
can't do
anything about my side walk since it is in my property but she is damaging
city property as well.Â* Any solutions are well come. Thank you

If she ignores the city warning she is going to ignore you too. Sounds
like lawyer time if you expect any reimbursement.