Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default I've just had a flexible hose burst.

On Sun, 01 Oct 2017 14:45:16 +0100, newshound wrote:

Surprised at the corrosion, even the screwfix ones have stainless braid
(and EPDM rubber, which should be good for decades on DHW).

Yes, but there are many grades of stainless and I'm guessing they've used
the cheapest. I replaced a set of garden gate hinges with zinc plated
ones from BnQ back in the summer and they're already rusty all over.