Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Electrical Safe Tea

On Sun, 01 Oct 2017 14:21:50 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

Perhaps you can measure, with a low, safe voltage, current entering the
hands and that passing from one hand to the other with your contraption.

"Contraption" indeed! Hardly a contraption by any definition.

Please do report back with your findings, however I suspect once current
enters the body little will come back out through skin and be bypassed
by your wigget.

Must admit I hadn't considered skin resistance as you and newsy
mentioned. HOWEVER I do have some conductive electrode lube I've not had
cause to use for a different project I was working on. Be interesting to
try your test with and without the lube; it might just make that critical
difference.