Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Digging a narrow hole 1m deep in a confined space?

On 30/09/2017 18:55, Mathew Newton wrote:

I would welcome some thoughts and ideas from the panel...

I am planning on replacing our lean-to conservatory with a proper
(regs-compliant) extension and knocking through from the house. To

Digging a hole is obviously required but, as the following photo
shows, access is limited (I've got around 30cm from the wall to the
fence):

In which case, dig the hole inside the conservatory! (if you are
rebuilding it anyway...)

--
Cheers,

John.