Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton[_2_] Mathew Newton[_2_] is offline

Default Digging a narrow hole 1m deep in a confined space?

On Saturday, 30 September 2017 19:31:06 UTC+1, Nick Odell wrote:

I'm not a builder or anything like but I've been amazed at the different
things I've been able to use my Lidl Endoscope for. Could you drill out
a core or series of cores and inspect it with something like that?

Yes, I've got a couple myself (not from Lidl but I am sure very similar) and that's what I was thinking about with the camera reference. Maybe I'll get myself a 1m masonry drill bit - always handy I'm sure! - and make a hole or two with my SDS drill.