Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How far travelling a Hybrid with no petrol

In article ,
Chris Whelan wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

[...]

I can only assume you've never owned an air conditioned car. I would
never buy a car without it, having owned one.

Both mine have air-con. I hardly ever use it. Unlike the heater.

I never used to, but my current car has climate control, and if left on
auto runs the A/C pretty much all the time. It provides a reasonably
stable temperature, and doesn't mist up easily, so I just leave it like
that.

Yes - my newer car has climate control. But also an AC defeat button
marked 'ECO'.

--
*PMS jokes aren't funny; period.*

Dave Plowman London SW