Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default DIY speed signs

In message , ARW
writes

Made my day.

grin Love it. Phone rang this morning. Some Indian sounding tart
selling, when we got to it, bitcoins. Sounds like fun. Lots of
questions, lots of spiel, lots of me sounding amazed. Eventually, she
wanted me to go to some web site. Told me to use my phone. Told her I
didn't know how to do that, the only phone I had was the one she was
calling me on (land line number). Told me I didn't know I could use it
for the Internet. She tried to get me to use a computer. Told her I
didn't have one. She asked what I used to connect to Internet. Said I
didn't, and had never used it. Oh well, wasted 15 minutes of her time,
and I was only sitting here drinking tea.
--
Graeme