Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default unFIT solar

On 28/09/17 13:52, Huge wrote:
On 2017-09-28, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:53:42 +0100, charles wrote:

in years goneby, our second year course in one particular subject began
with words" Since you've all got A-Level Chemistry, I'll start from
there."

Well that's a bit better than the opening words of my A Level
Chemistry. "What ever they taught you at O Level forget it, its
wrong".

"Wrong" is a little hyperbolic, but that happens at each stage of
education, until you get to post-Doc, at which point you get to
start looking into what's *actually* going on.

Well no, you don't. You just become familiar with the latest and
hopefully most accurate *model* of what is going on.

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."