Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default O.K. Aliens Shot Down Meteor?

On 28/09/2017 03:30, rickman wrote:
Allodoxaphobia wrote on 9/27/2017 10:01 PM:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:32:07 +0100, N_Cook wrote:
On 27/09/2017 19:41, wrote:
"While they have not put forward an alternative explanation for the
explosion, outlandish theories in the past have included a massive
volcanic eruption, a comet mainly composed of ice not solid space
rock, a black hole colliding with Earth and even aliens shooting
down a meteor from a UFO in order to save Earth."

Mystery Deepens Over World's Biggest Explosion In Russia
Daily Mail - January 23, 2017
--
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-Russia.html

What was so mysterious about the Chelyabinsk meteor ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

I suppose they did not have dashboard cams 100 years ago for a slightly
larger meteor Earth-grazing air-burst event

And this has what all to do with sci.electronics.repair?????????

Don't you think aliens are going to want their equipment repaired????????

Oh, that should be in sci.electronics.repair.alien... Sorry, my bad.

But the paranoid android got by , not repairing all the painful diodes
down his left side.