Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default NBC's 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Take Hit Amid PlayerProtests

On 09/27/2017 02:47 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:21:05 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

I think a third of the NFL stadiums were paid for in large part by the
taxpayers. The team will hold the city at ransom threatening to leave.
Then they sell out to the highest bidder.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/nfl-...-pay/541701917

Several years ago I saw Walter Williams on Philly TV discussing the
Phillies subsidy. Guy told Walter that taxpayers like the team and were
willing to pay. Walter says he likes his car and would like others that
like it to pay for it.

Sounds like I like Walter. It ****es me off the highest level of
****ivity that may taxes go to government schools where students don't
learn squat and the teachers rape them before age of consent. Spit!!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/tw...ouse-cops-say/

Traumatized? Give me a frigging break. They must be building male
teenagers differently these days.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/15/ma...-with-teacher/

Screw the teacher and get a million bucks? Where did I go wrong? Of
course my high school teachers were all about 100 years old so that
might have been traumatic.