Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default unFIT solar

On 27/09/2017 13:55, Chris J Dixon wrote:

Notwithstanding that, it was noticeable when I got to Uni to do
Physics, how much harder the course content was than even A-level
Physics. Much, much harder.

Indeed!. Up to A level I was fortunate that I seemed able to
understand and remember enough without really having to try, and
got an A pass. At university, studying electrical engineering, I
rested on my laurels somewhat, and didn't devote enough time (or
effort) to the physics course, and had to resit the first year
exam.

I failed my 11+ and was thrown on the scrap heap, so I avoided all that
****.

Bill