Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Good q . Wh.

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote:
Oh well and shucks. I thought this time you might be able to manage your
festering A-holery. Nope.

What people tell me is a lie and the millions upon millions over decade and
decade are liars.

What I've personally experienced is a lie and I simply can't see the buckets
of pixie-dust sediment.

Your city water's special or your well or spring water doesn't percolate from
septic leach fields nor have anything to do with toxic rivers or streams.
Dream, dream, dream.

And, though I've made it clear I'm not using Abusenet (regardless of what you
imagine I'm looking at and typing through), I'm still suppose to sink to
Obtusenet's level of TOTAL CRAP.

Thanks for playing, you lose idiot loser and no consolation prizes.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...h-1144150-.htm