Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Try to find right toilet

On 2017-09-27 1:19 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My preference would be elongated bowl, comfort height, regardless of the
brand.Â* Slow close seat too.Â* I have Kohler but I'm sure others make
good ones.

+1 on the elongated bowl, American Standard Cub Cadet here, hasn't let
me down yet.

I don't how true this is but I have read in the past the elongated
bowls are harder to keep clean. But my original bathroom is tiny
and I don't want anything taking up any more floor space. That
being said about 5-6-7 years ago I bought the American Standard
Cadet 3, round bowl. Fantastic toilet!!

I don't see why it would be any harder to clean. I just pour in a
little bleach, come back in 15 minutes to swish it around and done. I'm
fanatical about clean toilets. Elongated bowls are more comfy for men
as we have more up front stuff to fit.