Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Try to find right toilet

On 2017-09-27 1:19 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My preference would be elongated bowl, comfort height, regardless of the
brand.Â* Slow close seat too.Â* I have Kohler but I'm sure others make
good ones.

+1 on the elongated bowl, American Standard Cub Cadet here, hasn't let
me down yet.

I don't how true this is but I have read in the past the elongated
bowls are harder to keep clean. But my original bathroom is tiny
and I don't want anything taking up any more floor space. That
being said about 5-6-7 years ago I bought the American Standard
Cadet 3, round bowl. Fantastic toilet!!